|RFP or Project Number - Name:
683267 - Office Products, Supplies & Solutions
|Contract Effective Dates:
04/01/2015 - 12/31/2025
Staples is the world’s leading office products and solutions company, with 83,000 associates worldwide and offering more than 1 million products.
E&I members have access to the entire Staples portfolio of brands, including TRU RED™, NXT Technologies™, Coastwide Professional™, Union & Scale™, and Perk™. This agreement covers the office products and services your institution needs, including:
- Office Products
- Furniture & Related Services
- Technology products & services
- Facilities products & services (janitorial/sanitation)
- Print products & services
- Breakroom Supplies
Plus, get access to product specialists supporting each category who are prepared to provide you with member-specific pricing and customized online ordering. E&I members also benefit from financial incentives and rebates to support your bottom line.
Meet the Staples Family of Brands:
- Staples Worklife is here to help you keep up with insights and ideas to transform your life at work. Discover the latest trends for the workplace, insights on productivity, and ideas to inspire your team, plus exclusive interviews with today’s trailblazers and more. Subscribe for free today.Employee Safety, Free Shipping & No Minimums, and Managing High-Demand Items:
- Keep your teams connected and productive when working from home
- The latest tech for total coverage
- Furniture for wherever work takes your team
Did you know?
E&I and Staples also have a contract for Promotional Products.
This competitively solicited contract was based upon RFP #683267, issued by E&I with California State University participating as a public agency partner.
To sign up for our Staples contract, please complete this simple Letter of Participation.