Whether your institution is developing a STEM program, making the world healthier, improving patient diagnostics, or attempting to solve complex analytical challenges, E&I can supply the most effective and efficient scientific solutions.
We take pride in connecting you with a wide selection of scientific contracts that include the products and services to inspire the groundbreaking discoveries of tomorrow. As long as your institution is an active E&I member, you can access any of these contracts and begin saving immediately.
Our Exclusive Scientific Solutions
Each of our contracts has been created specifically with direct input from our contract specialists, ensuring purchase convenience and comprehensive support.
E&I’s scientific contracts include:
- General lab products including chemicals, safety items, equipment and instrumentation
- Life science reagents and supplies
- Clinical, medical surgical laboratory solutions as well as pharmaceuticals, including vaccines
- Industrial, medical, and specialty gases
- Laboratory furniture, fume hoods, biological safety cabinets and casework
- Solutions for lab animal research
- Dental supplies and equipment
- Products for athletic facilities
- MWBE partner for general laboratory products
Our scientific resources can help you maximize your budget and improve laboratory productivity. We also provide technical support for scientists to tackle society’s most pressing challenges. Our suppliers’ reputations have been built on product quality, flexible manufacturing abilities, and industry-leading service, so check out the E&I scientific portfolio today!
Scientific Strategy Team
The primary focus of our Scientific Strategy Team is to contribute valuable advice and expertise in endeavors that address current and future strategies for institutional procurement of Science supplies. The team was created in 2007 in direct response to the recommendation of the E&I membership and includes representatives from many of the country’s top research institutions. The team meets via teleconference an average of every three weeks and historically meets in person two times a year.
For more information on E&I’s scientific specific agreements, please contact, E&I’s Portfolio Support Executive – Science, Michael Costigan.